Naze 32 Acro Rev6 Controller
Designed for serious quad racers and freestyle maniacs, the AfroFlight Naze32 flight controller is undeniably the most used, recognised and supported flight controller in the scene today.
With a 32bit ST micro processor and a host of equally impressive sensors, this Rev6 Acro version comes with 16mbit memory and the BMP280 barometer.
This board also comes with angled header pins and is configurable with baseflight / Cleanflight via the onboard USB connector.
• USB on right side
• PPM/PWM input as through-hole
• Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types:
Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
• Up to 8 ch RC input – supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum satellite receivers.
• Built in FrSky telemetry inverter
• Battery voltage monitoring
• Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
• 3.3V, I2C on standard-size headers
• SBUS Inverter built in
• Spectrum satellite
• Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar
• BMP280 barometer
Dimensions: 36×36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
Weight: 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
Naze 32 Rev5 board
4 x sets of pins
1 x RC Breakout cable